Skillfully created with a special 3 step finishing process, each Weathervane is extremely durable and sports a beautiful ultra protective scratch and fade resistant finish with a hammered copper look and fade resistant finish:
(1) Units are zinc plated for durability, better adhesion and rust resistance.
(2) Antique copper vein powder coat is baked on to give it that beautiful hammered look.
(3) Finally a clear polyester powder coat to is baked on to protect against UV rays and fading.
Quality sealed ball bearings in our windcups keep them spinning freely in even the gentlest breeze. All weathervane tops are interchangeable and easy to change out at any time. You'll love the outstanding quality and creative style of this unique weathervane made for Pheasant lovers everywhere.
Our Pheasant Weathervanes create a fantastic display when pole-mounted in a garden, but can also be attached to any post or deck railing or roof-mounted on your house, cupola or shed. The top is approximately 21 inches wide by 8 - 11 inches tall. The wind cups and direction indicator section is 15 inches across. For your convenience, this Pheasant Weathervane comes complete with your choice of garden, post, deck, or rooftop mounting hardware. The Garden Stake is 60" high and the Deck Mount is 15" high and attaches to any horizontal surface with a 3" x 3" mounting plate.
This beautiful Weathervane will charmingly convey your Pheasant loving style every time nature's wind breezes through your garden. This functional, decorative and superb quality Pheasant Weathervane assembles in minutes and offers endless delight for years to come. A great gift idea for a special garden or home too.
Because of the size and weight of this item, special shipping conditions may apply.
1. We are only able to ship to the Lower U.S. and Canada.
2. U.S. orders are not available for priority shipment and will be shipped UPS Ground. Delivery is typically 4-7 days.
3. Canadian orders will be shipped US Mail First Class and will have a $15.00 international shipping surcharge.
Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions.
View all Pheasant Gifts & Products